.    
 

 

 

HOME

 

BACK TO MEMBERS PAGE
 

 

 

 

 

 

Wind & Fire

Dallas Firefighter Chapter 8

Meeting Minutes

June 28, 2008

President Richard Jolly brought the meeting to order and the following members were present:

Gary Lovell

Bo Culp

Mike Multop

Rick Timmons

Reid Russell

Rick Gaddis

Charlie Contreras

Richard stated that due to the demand for more of our bandanas from the Burn Camp Run, more are being made to sell and also they will be taken to the Western Rally in Hollister, CA next month.

The Western Rally in Hollister, Ca is scheduled for July 12th and chapter 8 members are departing on July 8th.

Richard mentioned that there is rumors going around that the Scorpions are planning revenge on Stroker’s as Rick Fairless has banned them from his business. Richard again stressed the need for Wind & Fire to distance themselves from these types of clubs and to remember that our chapter is a neutral and charitable club and not to get into a confrontation with any of the other clubs. It was reiterated that we are firemen.

*********************************************************************************************************

Wind & Fire MC

Dallas Firefighter Chapter 8

Meeting Minutes

 

June 14, 2008

Today’s meeting is coming to you live from Austin, Texas, and home of Wind & Fire MC Southern Rally meeting site at Hannover’s in Pflugerville, Texas. To start off, we left Dallas at various times and in various groups. That I know of, everyone made it safely to the Meet and Greet in Austin at Jack-a-Lopes Bar. Parking was tough as usual but several members helped everyone get parked. Thanks guys! Apparently EVERYONE had a good time at Jack-a-Lopes and there were many "Rockers" seen from around Texas including Dallas, Irving, Houston, Mid Cities and Cen-Tex to name a few. Also in attendance were members from Illinois, New Mexico, Michigan and California. It was great seeing members from other states. Thanks for making the trip y’all! Good food, camaraderie and cold beer were the order of the day and hats off to Jack-a-Lopes for being a gracious host again this year although there is talk of maybe moving to a different place next year. Rebel mentioned a bar that was three doors down that was less crowded called of all places "CHEERS!" According to Rebel, as it was less crowded, it was mentioned they might want Wind & Fire MC business next year. Rebel is going to get someone to ask them about it and we will have too wait and see.

Saturday morning we met at The Studio 6 motel in Austin and rode to Hannover’s Smokehouse in Pflugerville for the Wind & Fire Motorcycle club’s Southern Rally meeting. Rebel passed out the T-shirts, patches and pins. The T-shirts are awesome Rebel…Great Job on the design!! I don’t know who it was that was able to get everyone out front of Hannover’s for a group photo but KUDO’S to whoever it was in getting them all outside!! After the pictures were all taken we all piled back inside where the 50/50 was drawn. The winner was Gary Lovell from Dallas Chapter 8. Way to go Gary!! Several Plaques were given out this year and if I missed anyone, I apologize. Studio 6 Hotel was given a plaque for being such a good host and accommodating Wind & Fire MC again this year as well as the young lady from Hannovers who has been such a great host for Wind & Fire MC over the last five years. THANK YOU!! Awards were also handed out to the oldest rider Claude Bullard, Dallas Chapter, the rider who rode the farthest to the rally William Trinkl, Big Bear Chapter, as well as the hard luck story of the year Mike Sekiya, Gallup Chapter. CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU to all award winners. Rebel also asked member’s present if next year they would like to do a Friday ride. Consensus was yes. Pizza was provided as a light lunch this year and everyone agreed that it was great touch and voted to do it again next year.

The meeting was adjourned so that everyone could start heading back to the ROT Rally grounds as well as sixth street. Hope everyone had a good time. Thanks once again to everyone that attended and please be safe going home. We look forward to seeing everyone again next year!!

Dallas members attending were:

Richard Jolly - President

Jerry Rushing – Vice President

Gary Freeman – Sgt. at Arms

Gary Lovell – Road Captain and wife Mindy Lovell (Associate Member)

Jim Pharr – Treasurer and wife Judy Pharr (Associate Member)

Mike Multop - Secretary

Claude Bullard and wife Cindy Bullard (Associate Member)

Bo Culp

Jim Phillips and wife Julie

Charlie Contreras and wife

Rick Gaddis (Associate Member) and his fiancé Shelly

Hoyt Hubbard

Sammy Williams

Robert Russ and Diane

Lucio and wife

David Smith and wife Debbie (Associate Member)

Submitted by:

Mike Multop –Secretary

Wind & Fire MC Dallas Firefighter Chapter # 8

 

***************************************************************************************

Wind & Fire Chapter 8

Meeting Minutes

May 24,2008

President Richard Jolly brought the meeting to order with the following members present:

Jerry Rushing

Mike Multop

Hoyt Hubbell

Reid Russell

Gary Lovell

Rick Gaddis

Scott Parsley

Charlie Clemmons

Paul Walukis

Rebel – Irving club president

Totals from the Burn Camp Run are right at $30,000 with more money trickling in. The T-shirts were completely paid for and there is still some left over in limited sizes. T-shirts for the kids and counselors are all ready to go to the camp, which leaves the 7th of June.

Weds the 11th the club goes to the camp to present the check to the camp. Kickstands up at 8AM.

All the stops have come through with money as promised except for Reno’s. They have not given us a check yet.

Anyone with pictures of the Burn Camp Run please mail them to Donna Crump at bigredtruck57@sbcglobal.net or Gina Patterson at javelin27@aol.com.

Jolly had a critique of how some things went during the Burn Camp Run that could be improved on in that some of the auction items didn’t make it to Stroker’s and required someone to go back for them. Also road guard blocking was discussed in that some of the road guards were coming up on the right instead of the left like was discussed during the planning and that some members went ahead of the parade before being signaled to the intersection.

There will nee to be some clean up and repainting done at Willies to get the Velcro tape off the walls as well as a few other things

The meeting is adjourned.

Submitted by:

Michael S. Multop – Secretary

Wind & Fire MC Dallas Firefighter Chapter # 8

**************************************************************************************

Wind & Fire Chapter 8

Meeting Minutes

May 3, 2008

This special meeting is convened today as it is one week away from the Burn Camp Run and need to get a much finalized as possible. Richard Jolly brought the meeting to order and following members were present:

Bebo

Claude Bullard & Cindy Bullard

Ike Griffith

Charlie Contreras

Mike Multop

Gary Lovell

Bo Culp

Paul Walukas

Rick Timmons

Jerry Rushing

Jim Phillips

Hoyt Hubbard

Rebel – Irving Chapter president

Blaine Danyluk – visiting national member

 

All materials are on hand for the run. Members are needed next Friday to distribute materials to the stops. Meet at Willies at 10 AM.

Jolly wants all members to wear either a blue or white run T-shirts the day of the run to show support for our cause.

DR Horton is out. They have dropped out of our agreement with money and support. As far as the fifth stop, Willies will be the stop. First dart will be thrown at Willies and when bikes return we will attempt to sell the sixth dart.

Donations are down this year due to the economy. Station packets are also down with the exception of three and four districts. Hoyt commended Gary Lovell and Ike Griffith for their hard work in getting station donations. Gary Lovell also had six corporate sponsors this year.

Day of the run, officers will be at Willies except for Mike Multop who is running the 50/50 and will be working all the stops. Hoyt is taking Chasers With Charlie Contreras. Danny Hagan will work Willies, Robert Russ will work Renos and the Irving chapter will work Hurricane Grill. Patch holders are needed to at each of the stops to explain rules, answer questions and mediate any disputes.

All patch holders will be required to have a copy and be familiar with the rules of the run and to be able to answer any questions.

Road Captain is to get everyone lined up for the parade to Strokers and all road guards are to be in place thirty minutes before the parade.

Stop routes were discussed and Rebel and Gary are working maps for suggested ways to go to each stop. Directions will be posted at each stop for riders to use.

Mike Multop will print up signs to use at the registration tables and stops if needed.

Gary, Ike and jolly will get with the stations to get the engines out for the parade to help block intersections.

Rebel wants to bring in CD’s of last years and 2006 to camp and wants to run them on the big screen. Mike Multop will bring his laptop and hook it up to the TV and try to work it up.

It was stressed to everyone that patch holders are needed to work the run, not necessarily participate in the run. If there is time, all patch holders can participate but the number one priority is to make the run a success.

The meeting was adjourned

Submitted by:

Mike Multop - Secretary

Wind & Fire MC Dallas Firefighters Chapter # 8

***************************************************************************************

Wind & Fire Chapter 8

Meeting Minutes

April 26, 2008

Jerry Rushing brought the meeting to order with the following members present:

Gary & Mindy Lovell

Claude Bullard

Bo Culp

Jerry Rushing

Jim Pharr

Ike Griffin

Mike Multop

Charlie Contreras

Rick Gaddis

Scott Parsley

OLD BUSINESS

Final stop for the Burn Camp run is now up in the air. Primo’s at Lake Ray Hubbard is backing out and DR Horton is still being considered but due to them apparently backing out of the deal we had, they are possibly not going to be a stop.

Need to have a meeting next Saturday, as it is the weekend before the Burn Camp run. Also need to have members come to Willies at 10 AM on Fri May 9th to get all the materials out to the stops and get it set up.

Gary Lovell is working on routes for the stops and trying to come up with a way to keep rider’s on/off the freeways. He has come up with routes for both and although rider’s can not be held to our assigned routes its been decided that keeping rider’s off the freeway will make a safer and more enjoyable ride for everyone.

All station packets are to be collected so Hoyt can start getting a count. Deliver all packets to 34’s station.

Meeting was adjourned.

 

Submitted by

Mike Multop – Secretary

Wind & Fire MC Dallas Firefighter Chapter 8

***************************************************************************************

Wind & Fire Chapter 8

Meeting Minutes

April 12, 2008

The meeting was brought to order with the following members present:

Richard Jolly – President

Jerry Rushing – Vice President

Gary Freeman – Sgt at Arms

Gary Lovell – Road Captain

Bebo – Treasurer

Mike Multop – Secretary

Robert Russ

Reis Russell

Claude Bullard

Hoyt Hubbell

Jim Phillips

Charlie Contrerras

Rick Gaddis

Old Business

DR Horton event was discussed and the fact that there was no turnout. This may have been due to weather. Now DR Horton is backing off of putting us on their web site and getting pre-registrations going and the lawyers were bringing up a lot of negatives regarding the Toy Run and other things.

Getting the kids involved is becoming a problem due to the fact that the stops for the Burn Camp serve alcohol. There is a possibility that Primo’s Restaurant by bass Pro shops would like to be a stop and that would be a place where the kids come to and be involved.

Hoyt is working with Liberty Mutual on them becoming a sponsor and contributor to the Burn Camp run.

Jolly made the point of the Friday before to make sure everything is in place such as dart boards, darts and all the things needed for the run. This will keep us from having to do everything on Saturday morning.

It was reiterated that member should try to sponsor one child and be responsible for one door prize.

Station packets are being readied and 50/50 tickets are bought.

Possibility of having some Bike Nights with radio stations help us advertise for the Burn Camp was discussed. More on that later.

 

New Business

The ride to Mckinney two weeks ago was discussed. Richard Jolly apologized to the club for riding too fast for conditions on wet roads. Charlie Contrerras was very upset over the fact that he hit a muffler baffle while on the freeway and that this could have caused a very serious accident on the freeway. Jerry Rushing mentioned that Gary Lovell is the Road Captain and as such should lead the ride and make sure that all riders are safe. Gary Lovell mentioned that riders should be ready to go with gas and money before the meet up to ride. All rides from now on will be led by the Road Captain.

The meeting was adjourned by Richard Jolly

 

Submitted by:

 

Michael S. Multop – Secretary

Wind & Fire MC Dallas Chapter 8

 

*************************************************************************************

Wind & Fire Chapter 8

3-22-08  Meeting Minutes

The meeting was brought to order by Richard Jolly. The following members were present:

Richard Jolly,  Bebo, Gary Freeman, Gary and Mindy Lovell, Reid Russell, Rock Russell, Mike Multop, Claude Bullard, Rick Timmons, Charlie Contreras, Hoyt Hubbell, Rick Gaddis and Shelly

The following topics were discussed:

Old Business

One hundred and ninety two T-Shirts are in and cost was $1200.00 half was given up front. Price per shirt is $10 a shirt. More shirts will be on order as they are needed. Eighty-four shirts have already been sold as well as a few donated shirts to various people. Might have Bike weeks at the stops to sell shirts and Richard wants to make sure we make enough on them to give each child at the camp a T-Shirt. It was also decided to make some T-Back shirts for the ladies.

Confederation of clubs is going to list all of the Wind & Fire clubs in the Metroplex as Wind & Fire and not by chapter. We are staying away from the Texas Defenders program and it is decided that if the COC is leaning toward the Texas Defenders that Dallas W&F will pull our COC patches. We will not support the Bandidos if this Texas Defenders starts to get out of hand.

Union News placed a full-page ad for the Burn Camp Run with a copy of our flyer on it.

DR Horton was brought up again and Rock brought the club up to date on this. DR Horton will provide some kind of food at the stop for bikers coming in on the day of the run. They are also going to donate $350.00 to the Burn Camp run for each house sold during this campaign. They have started the American Heroes Program for all retired or active firefighters and Police, including military. Teachers are also involved in this program. They are having their first Open House on March 30, 2008 (next Sunday)

This is going to be in Mckinney and will run from 11am to 2 pm at Fairways West at Westridge. Map and flyers have been passed out and can obtained through Rock. We need as much participation as we can get from the members on this. We will meet at Willies at 9am (rain or shine) to go to Mckinney. Gary Lovell will check weather and make final determination as to go on bikes or cars. Rock needs contacts to go to other Fire Depts. to fill them in on the program. If anyone has names and numbers, please contact him.

Station packets are due to go out on April 1 and picked up by May 1. See last meeting minutes for packet responsibility. Hoyt Hubbell is going to take charge of this again this year.

The meeting was adjourned.

Submitted by:

Mike Multop – Secretary

Wind & Fire Chapter 8

***************************************************************************************

Wind & Fire Chapter 8

March 8, 2008

 

The meeting was brought to order by Richard Jolly, club president and the following members were present: Mike Multop, Bebo, Gary Freeman, Roland Cale, Lucio Gonzalez, Jerry Rushing, Rick Gaddis and fiancé Shelly, Scott, Claude Bullard, Jim Phillips and wife, Rick Timmons and David Smith.

Charity boxes were made by Bo Culp and brought to the meeting this morning and they will be distributed to various locations. Jerry Rushing will be in charge of these. There are twelve boxes available right now and there are already seven designated places with five left over. Boxes have screw holes to mount them. Boxes are to be mounted to prevent theft.

Reid Russell’s father passed away and services are Tuesday at 11 AM. Jolly has all the times. They are requesting fire uniforms be worn.

T-shirts for the kids and females for fund raising are being made. Adult shirts also being made. DR Horton has fronted the money for the T-shirts for pre registration as well as fund raising.

DR Horton homes and their becoming a big sponsor was reiterated to members that were not present at last meeting.

I discussed Mike and his donating another car for the Burn Camp run again this year and he is wanting to get started earlier this year and is thinking of donating a better vehicle and charging $2 a ticket. I will be working with Mike on this.

Jolly will be putting out packets for 9’s district, Roland Cale will do 1’s district, David Smith has 5’s district, Gary Freeman will get 6’s district. Jerry Rushing and Gary Lovell will be in charge of getting the packets out. Packets will got out on April 1st to allow enough time to be at station level long enough to get donations. Mike Multop will take care of Communications.

Easter Egg Hunt is scheduled for the 15th (A-shift) at the training academy at Dolphin Road and we need participants to show up with their motorcycles.

The meeting was adjourned

Submitted by:

Mike Multop, Secretary

Wind & Fire MC Dallas Chapter 8

**************************************************************************************************

Wind & Fire Dallas Chapter 8

Meeting Minutes

February 23, 2008

The meeting was called to order by President Richard Jolly at 10:25 am with the following members present: Jolly, Rushing, Ike, Bebo, Freeman, Charlie Contreras, Multop, Claude, Gary Lovell, Rock, Rick Timmons, Irving Chapter president Rebel and Parkland Foundations Gina. The following topics were discussed:

1. Ike Griffith has fulfilled his pledge requirement and was nominated for full membership by Richard Jolly and seconded by Jerry Rushing and voted in by the members present.

2. Death of the motorcycle officer was discussed and the possibility of Chapter 8 being included into the funeral procession. I mentioned that I have left a message with Rick Gaddis to try and find out for us.

3. Rebel brought up that he had some generic receipts to hand out for people making donations that need a receipt.

4. Hurricane Grill on Lower Greenville has donated $1000.00 to the burn camp and will probably become a stop.

5. New stops were discussed and thought about. With the golf tournament, the fish fry not available this year, other options are being considered for fund raising

6. DR Horton Homes wants to come on board as a major sponsor which is a nationwide organization that has charities as one of the main functions however they are in it to make money also. They want the chapter to pass out flyers regarding their homes and they will donate proceeds to the chapter and the burn camp. Jolly states that it will come in three phases with number one being a food drive. The second phase would be to have a community center as a stop. Jolly has some reservations by allowing the kids to get involved at the community centers so that people can see exactly what we are doing for them and to also allow for online donations, pre-registrations for the burn camp run through DR Horton. Jerry Rushing asked about distancing the chapter from our main charity, the burn camp run. Jolly assured everyone that DR Horton is in no way going to barge in on our charity but that they will promote our chapter through their advertising. Third phase would be a toy run for kids. Rock enlightened everyone with a little more information on how everything would work such as building the web site and how the donations would be coordinated and how our colors would be integrated into the sponsor. Bebo brought up the fact of not including bars on T-shirts or with DR Horton as to not promote alcohol for a children’s fund raiser. Jolly suggested that as far as T-shirts go, colors would be on the front and sponsors on the back to more or less be covered by our vests. Rebel brought up a good point about checking with Parkland to see if they would be okay with bringing this sponsor on board. Jolly stated that there is a possibility of being able to use DR Homes to sponsor other chapters. Rebel also brought up reservations as all the money we raised last year was by us and that we paid for almost the entire camp. What is going to happen to any extra monies collected and the fact that DR Homes might be getting a cut of burn camp monies. Gina stated that not all of the monies raised go to just the burn camp. It also pay for other camps as well as counselors and other staff to also attend so, the money would not be returned nor go to waste. The legalities and how it would affect our non-profit charity status was also Discussed. Jerry Rushing asked that DR Horton attend a meeting and give a presentation as to how this will work and to allow the members to ask questions. Jolly asked Gary Lovell to check with National about the legalities and if there would be a problem there. Bebo suggests we think about this and vote on it by next meeting because time is short on getting on board with this thing. Jolly requested that we bypass the bylaws this one time regarding the vote and to go ahead and vote on it today so that the chapter can move forward on this now so that we can get ready for the runs now. We need to have flyers, T-shirts and banners made quickly for these runs. I suggested that instead of a date printed on the banner that we go generic and use the wording “The Saturday before Mother’s Day.” Jolly asked for all members input on bringing DR Horton on board. General consensus was lets do it.

The meeting was adjourned.

Submitted by :

Mike Multop, Secretary

Wind & Fire Chapter 8

**********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Minutes of Wind & Fire Dallas Chapter 8 meeting
February 8, 2008

 
 
 
The meeting was brought to order by Gary Lovell with the following members present: Timmons, Scott, Bevo, Rob Russ, Denny and Claude. Associate member Rock and visiting Irving Chapter President Rebel also in attendance.
 
 
The following topics were discussed:
 
1. The web site and the fact that some are unable to get into the members area using Internet Explorer. Gary is going to look into the problem there and get back with us. It was also broought up that minutes will now be included on the web site for members that cant make a meeting and want to keep up to date. Richard Jolly then showed up and took over the meeting.
 
2. After the meeting, members are being asked to go to the EasyRiders motorcycle show to pass out flyers for the Burn Camp Run.

 
3. Death of the fireman in Phoenix was discussed.
 
 
4. Discussion pertaining to possibly volunteering the chapter to help clean, paint and repair the union hall entrance. Jolly asked for feedback on the viability of the members participating.

 
5. The golf benefit for the Burn camp is still in the planning stages and there was some discussion on where the donations is going to. The sponsor of the tournament for the Burn Camp tournament has pulled out so a new sponsor will have to be found.

 
6. Jolly brought up the possibility of all members contributing to the Burn camp run. He would like to see each member come up with at least $350.00 which will sponsor one child. He would like to see every member sponsor one child. Motion was made by Richard Jolly and seconded by Bevo. Motion will be voted on next meeting.

 
7. Elections were discussed and Mike Multop was voted in as the Secretary of chapter.

 
8. Burn camp business was then opened for discussion and stops were the first order of business. I brought up Bikers Just Gotta Have It being a stop and the fact that the owner is receptive to setting up a tent and doing whatever he can to become a stop. Rebel mentioned that for stops to be required to donate $1000.00 was little too much and it was discussed that the stops be able to sposor two kids.
 

9. Bevo stated that currently our bank accout is at $1453.12. Dues required by members are now due and must be paid by the end of the month. Gary Lovell states that at this time we have 22 active members.
10. Gary Lovell asked for participants in a national rally on My 8th through the 11th in Houston.
 
 
11. Scott is looking into the Confederation of Clubs patches and will get them and be reimbursed by the chapter.The rally is for NCOM (National Coalition of Motorcycles.)

 
12. Rebel brought up a rumor heard regarding the Texas Defenders and that they want twp representatives from each chapter to be available for anything that comes up in Austin regarding motorcycles. The rumor is the Banditos are going to enforce that anyone nor participating will have their patches pulled in Dallas and Tarrant counties. It was wholeheartedly agreed that this is something our chapter NOT get involved in this type of organization due to Wind & Fire being a charitable chapter.
 

With this, the meeting the meeting was adjourned by Richard Jolly so members could head to the Easyriders show.
 

Submitted by:
 
Mike Multop Chapter 8 Secretary

***************************************************************************************************

 

      Jan. 26, 2008  MINUTES from W&FMC CH 8 MEETING
 
Meeting brought to order by club president Richard Jolly. The following members were in attendance: Jerry Rushing, Bebo, Ike, Bo Culp, Mike Multop, Gary Lovell, Richard Reid, Paul, Claude, Lucio and Charlie with associates Rock Reid and Rick Gaddis as well as visiting Irving Chapter members Rebel and Kevin.
 
The following topics were discussed:
1.      Election of officers is this year and Mike Multop has been nominated for Secretary.
2.      Jerry Rushing gave an update on Associate members and the wearing of patches and dues. Associates other than spouses will be required to go through a six month probation period before patches are issued. Patches will be paid for by the sponsoring member. Spouses will be brought in and allowed to wear patches and pay no dues. Associates brought in by a full member other than a spouse will pay $40.00 dues per year. Motion was carried by Richard Jolly and seconded by Richard Reid and voted into effect by the members present.
3.      The golf tournament for the Burn Camp Run was discussed. Tabled till the event date gets a little closer
4.      Stops for the Burn Camp were discussed and Rebel suggested that we try to get a Lower Greenville stop. Jolly asked if I had been to Bikers Just Gotta Have It yet and I said I had not yet. Reno’s and Chasers appear to be still on the list of stops. It was also discussed that some stops might be too close to Strokers and that some people would not ride back to Willies. I suggested that it be understood that participants not returning to Willies would be ineligible for prizes. More discussion may be needed on that. Mardi Gras night club has expressed the desire for another party after the run with proceeds going to the Burn Camp. Rebel showed the chapter this year’s flyer for the Burn Camp Run and all members looked at them. He also stated that the Derby Devils are on board again this year.  I suggested Wings in Seagoville as a stop. I will make an effort to stop and talk to him.
5.      Bebo stated that with dues collected today, we have approx. $1400.00 in the account.
6.      Hoyt brought up a T-shirt deal about supporting the troops overseas. Hoyt wanted to ask that we donate some of the chapter T-shirts to the cause. Jolly made a motion that eight to ten shirts be donated. Seconded and voted through by members present.
7.      Jolly stated that the fee for the Burn Camp Run will stand at $20.00 and cut off at start of run in order for Bebo to get money counted. Any extra money collected at the end of the run for participants that buy extra darts will be taken care of at that time.
8.      Rebel suggested that as a liability issue that the poker run be changed from $10 for the poker run and $10 for the parade. It will now be $20 for the poker run and the parade is free. If someone would like to be in the parade but not the poker run, a donation will be asked for.
9.      Bo Culp made a motion that all patch holders be required to provide one door prize as a minimum for the Burn Camp Run. Seconded by Jolly and carried by vote by members present.
10.  The talk from last meeting regarding Charlie being stopped by a Garland Police officer regarding wearing Wind & Fire colors in Garland. Jolly spoke to a Lt. with GPD and was told that the wearing of colors is permissible but, the fact remains that officers are still stopping riders wearing colors. It has been suggested that all members stopped by GPD advise the officer that the wearing of color is freedom of speech and that it cannot be enforced.
11.  Rebel advised members of the ROT rally and that there are rooms reserved at Studio Six motel and to mention Wind & Fire when reserving a room. Weekend rates of $66 were stated.
12.  Jolly is considering making money boxes to put in businesses to collect money for Burn Camp.
13.  Meeting was adjourned at 11:35 by Jolly and seconded and voted by members present.
Submitted by:
Mike Multop

************************************************************************************************